We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, conducting ethnographic & human factors design and research, as well as providing expertise in technical data analysis. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Having experience of working within healthcare system and medical facilities is preferred.
- October 22, 2019Our (now former) MSc student won the “Best Student Poster” title.
- October 22, 2019Shear thickening of dense suspensions: The role of friction
- October 20, 2019Location-Specific Comparison Between a 3D In-Stent Restenosis Model and Micro-CT and Histology Data from Porcine In Vivo Experiments
- October 20, 2019A particle‑based model for endothelial cell migration under flow conditions
- October 16, 2019Two open PhD positions in computational network science