We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, conducting ethnographic & human factors design and research, as well as providing expertise in technical data analysis. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Having experience of working within healthcare system and medical facilities is preferred.
- July 22, 2021PhD position at the interface of statistical physics, information theory and computer science. 4 years, starting in the Fall of 2021
- May 12, 2021Effects of local coronary blood flow dynamics on the predictions of a model of in-stent restenosis
- May 07, 2021Non-intrusive and semi-intrusive uncertainty quantification of a multiscale in-stent restenosis model
- April 22, 2021ASDI Grant 2020 awarded to study the impact of climate change adaptation on poverty traps
- March 30, 2021Uncertainty quantification patterns for multiscale models