We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, conducting ethnographic & human factors design and research, as well as providing expertise in technical data analysis. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Having experience of working within healthcare system and medical facilities is preferred.
- December 04, 2019Hydrodynamic Resistance of Intracranial Flow-Diverter Stents: Measurement Description and Data Evaluation
- November 25, 2019Multiscale computing for science and engineering in the era of exascale performance
- November 12, 2019Foreseeing the future of mutualistic communities beyond collapse
- November 08, 2019New open position for a PostDoc in In-Silico Stroke Trials
- November 04, 2019Two open positions at our lab: PhD, Scientific programmer