We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, conducting ethnographic & human factors design and research, as well as providing expertise in technical data analysis. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Having experience of working within healthcare system and medical facilities is preferred.
- August 14, 2018Predicted secondary phase of susceptibility in HIV disease progression
- July 30, 2018National Student Evaluation: good score for Master Computational Science
- June 19, 2018Categorical and Geographical Separation in Science
- June 06, 2018Open position: Ph.D. position: Computational modelling of diabetes type 2 from the cell-biological scale to the socio-economic scale
- June 05, 2018Open position: Senior Research Fellow 2 in Singapore