We seek a Research Associate for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in the area of modelling and simulation. Understanding of complexity science is a must.
- December 18, 2020Open position: PhD candidate on In-Silico Modelling of late Thrombosis on medical implants
- December 11, 2020Haemodynamic flow conditions at the initiation of high-shear platelet aggregation: a combined in vitro and cellular in silico study
- November 25, 2020Dance events visitors exhibit traces of Lévy walks
- November 13, 2020Data driven methods for financial audits
- November 02, 2020New publication in Scientific Reports