We seek a Research Associate for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in the area of modelling and simulation. Understanding of complexity science is a must.
- May 12, 2021Effects of local coronary blood flow dynamics on the predictions of a model of in-stent restenosis
- May 07, 2021Non-intrusive and semi-intrusive uncertainty quantification of a multiscale in-stent restenosis model
- April 22, 2021ASDI Grant 2020 awarded to study the impact of climate change adaptation on poverty traps
- March 30, 2021Uncertainty quantification patterns for multiscale models
- March 26, 2021Modelling the leptomeningeal collateral circulation during acute ischaemic stroke