We seek a Research Associate for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in the area of modelling and simulation. Understanding of complexity science is a must.
- September 17, 2020In-Silico Trials for Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- September 15, 2020Computational Soft Matter Lab: a joint initiative of the Informatics Institute, van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, and Institute of Physics. Check out the new website!
- September 03, 2020Mapping the multicausality of Alzheimer’s disease through group model building
- July 24, 2020Inverse Uncertainty Quantification of a cell model using a Gaussian Process metamodel
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response