We seek a Research Associate for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate should have demonstrated experience in the area of modelling and simulation. Understanding of complexity science is a must.
- March 22, 2022Uncertainty quantification of a three-dimensional in-stent restenosis model with surrogate modelling
- November 30, 2021Best Application Paper Award at the EuroXR2021 conference
- October 27, 2021The Effects of Micro-vessel Curvature Induced Elongational Flows on Platelet Adhesion
- July 22, 2021PhD position at the interface of statistical physics, information theory and computer science. 4 years, starting in the Fall of 2021
- May 12, 2021Effects of local coronary blood flow dynamics on the predictions of a model of in-stent restenosis