The developers of the Multiscale Coupling Library and Environment 2 (MUSCLE 2), headed by Joris Borgdorff from the Computational Science group, show their results in HPCwire: “Adding MUSCLE to Multiscale Simulations”
- October 22, 2019Our (now former) MSc student won the “Best Student Poster” title.
- October 22, 2019Shear thickening of dense suspensions: The role of friction
- October 20, 2019Location-Specific Comparison Between a 3D In-Stent Restenosis Model and Micro-CT and Histology Data from Porcine In Vivo Experiments
- October 20, 2019A particle‑based model for endothelial cell migration under flow conditions
- October 16, 2019Two open PhD positions in computational network science