- Main Track submission deadline extended to February 10. Please create a new submission now to indicate your interest:
- 16 thematic workshops confirmed: http://www.iccs-meeting.org/iccs2018/registered-workshops . They may have different deadlines, please check the workshop webpages or contact workshop organisers.
- Five keynotes confirmed: https://www.iccs-meeting.org/iccs2018/keynote-lectures/
- Charlie Catlett, Argonne National Laboratory | University of Chicago, USA
- Xiaofei Chen, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
- Liesbet Geris, University of Liège | KU Leuven, Belgium
- Sarika Jalan, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India
- Petros Koumoutsakos, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in Computational Sciences by February 10, 2018. https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccs2018
All accepted papers will be included in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series and indexed by Scopus, EI Engineering Index, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (included in ISI Web of Science), and several other indexing services. The papers will contain linked references, XML versions and citable DOI numbers. After the conference, selected papers will be invited for a special issue of the Journal of Computational Science (Impact Factor: 1.748, 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.009 http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-computational-science).
The ICCS conference is the prime annual event in Computational Science. This interdisciplinary conference on modelling and simulation of real-world phenomena will draw academic and industry leaders from all relevant fields. ICCS intends to provide a forum to disseminate world-leading research in the field of (scientific) Computational Science and in particular to highlight the role which modelling and simulation plays in future scientific discovery.
ICCS 2018 invites original contributions on all topics related to Computational Science, including, but not limited to:
* Scientific Computing
* Problem Solving Environments
* Advanced Numerical Algorithms
* Complex Systems: Modeling and Simulation
* Hybrid Computational Methods
* Web- and Grid-based Simulation and Computing
* Parallel and Distributed Computing
* Advanced Computing Architectures and New Programming Models
* Visualization and Virtual Reality as Applied to Computational Science
* Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm
* New Algorithmic Approaches to Computational Kernels and Applications
* Computational Humanities
* Education in Computational Science
* Large Scale Scientific Instruments
* Computational Sociology
* Medical and Biomedical Computational Science
As the conference theme this year is “Science at the Intersection of Data, Modelling and Computation”, papers highlighting the role of these three fundamental concepts in shaping modern science will be particularly welcome.
ICCS is an ERA 2010 A-ranked conference series.
For further details please visit http://www.iccs-meeting.org/iccs2018/