Dr. Sauro Succi, a renowned pioneer of the lattice Boltzmann method and the 2017 recipient of the Rahman Prize for Computational Physics, has been appointed as guest professor of Computational Science at UvA from May 1, 2017. On this occasion he is visiting Amsterdam from 22 of May to 2 of June. A working group has been formed within IAS to streamline the the workflow during his stay.
- September 17, 2020In-Silico Trials for Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- September 15, 2020Computational Soft Matter Lab: a joint initiative of the Informatics Institute, van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, and Institute of Physics. Check out the new website!
- September 03, 2020Mapping the multicausality of Alzheimer’s disease through group model building
- July 24, 2020Inverse Uncertainty Quantification of a cell model using a Gaussian Process metamodel
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response