Dr. Sauro Succi, a renowned pioneer of the lattice Boltzmann method and the 2017 recipient of the Rahman Prize for Computational Physics, has been appointed as guest professor of Computational Science at UvA from May 1, 2017. On this occasion he is visiting Amsterdam from 22 of May to 2 of June. A working group has been formed within IAS to streamline the the workflow during his stay.
- August 14, 2018Predicted secondary phase of susceptibility in HIV disease progression
- July 30, 2018National Student Evaluation: good score for Master Computational Science
- June 19, 2018Categorical and Geographical Separation in Science
- June 06, 2018Open position: Ph.D. position: Computational modelling of diabetes type 2 from the cell-biological scale to the socio-economic scale
- June 05, 2018Open position: Senior Research Fellow 2 in Singapore