Dr. Sauro Succi, a renowned pioneer of the lattice Boltzmann method and the 2017 recipient of the Rahman Prize for Computational Physics, has been appointed as guest professor of Computational Science at UvA from May 1, 2017. On this occasion he is visiting Amsterdam from 22 of May to 2 of June. A working group has been formed within IAS to streamline the the workflow during his stay.
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response
- March 20, 2020Quantifying systemic risk using Bayesian networks
- March 18, 2020The influence of red blood cell deformability on hematocrit profiles and platelet margination
- March 11, 2020Two interdisciplinary Postdoc (3y) positions with DIEP@UvA
- March 09, 2020PhD/Postdoc position: Networks and value chains in organized crime