Dr. Sauro Succi, a renowned pioneer of the lattice Boltzmann method and the 2017 recipient of the Rahman Prize for Computational Physics, has been appointed as guest professor of Computational Science at UvA from May 1, 2017. On this occasion he is visiting Amsterdam from 22 of May to 2 of June. A working group has been formed within IAS to streamline the the workflow during his stay.
- November 25, 2020Dance events visitors exhibit traces of Lévy walks
- November 13, 2020Data driven methods for financial audits
- November 02, 2020New publication in Scientific Reports
- September 17, 2020In-Silico Trials for Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- September 15, 2020Computational Soft Matter Lab: a joint initiative of the Informatics Institute, van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, and Institute of Physics. Check out the new website!