Dr. Sauro Succi, a renowned pioneer of the lattice Boltzmann method and the 2017 recipient of the Rahman Prize for Computational Physics, has been appointed as guest professor of Computational Science at UvA from May 1, 2017. On this occasion he is visiting Amsterdam from 22 of May to 2 of June. A working group has been formed within IAS to streamline the the workflow during his stay.
- December 04, 2019Hydrodynamic Resistance of Intracranial Flow-Diverter Stents: Measurement Description and Data Evaluation
- November 25, 2019Multiscale computing for science and engineering in the era of exascale performance
- November 12, 2019Foreseeing the future of mutualistic communities beyond collapse
- November 08, 2019New open position for a PostDoc in In-Silico Stroke Trials
- November 04, 2019Two open positions at our lab: PhD, Scientific programmer