Dr. Sauro Succi, a renowned pioneer of the lattice Boltzmann method and the 2017 recipient of the Rahman Prize for Computational Physics, has been appointed as guest professor of Computational Science at UvA from May 1, 2017. On this occasion he is visiting Amsterdam from 22 of May to 2 of June. A working group has been formed within IAS to streamline the the workflow during his stay.
- December 18, 2020Open position: PhD candidate on In-Silico Modelling of late Thrombosis on medical implants
- December 11, 2020Haemodynamic flow conditions at the initiation of high-shear platelet aggregation: a combined in vitro and cellular in silico study
- November 25, 2020Dance events visitors exhibit traces of Lévy walks
- November 13, 2020Data driven methods for financial audits
- November 02, 2020New publication in Scientific Reports