‘Can we calculate Risk?’ Interview with Peter Sloot on the science of complex systems applied to natural and social sciences. Swammerdam Science program of Amsterdam FM, Sunday July 6th at 11 am:
- October 22, 2019Our (now former) MSc student won the “Best Student Poster” title.
- October 22, 2019Shear thickening of dense suspensions: The role of friction
- October 20, 2019Location-Specific Comparison Between a 3D In-Stent Restenosis Model and Micro-CT and Histology Data from Porcine In Vivo Experiments
- October 20, 2019A particle‑based model for endothelial cell migration under flow conditions
- October 16, 2019Two open PhD positions in computational network science