Khalid Azougagh (MSc Information Studies graduate), Jesse van den Berge (BSc Informatica graduate) and Robert Belleman (Computational Science Lab) won the “Best Application Paper Award” at the EuroXR2021 conference for their paper “A prototype for the treatment of children with selective mutism using interactive 360° VR”. The award committee was impressed by the demonstration presented during the conference and underlined the novelty and great potential of this work to augment the treatment of young children with selective mutism.
- November 30, 2021Best Application Paper Award at the EuroXR2021 conference
- October 27, 2021The Effects of Micro-vessel Curvature Induced Elongational Flows on Platelet Adhesion
- July 22, 2021PhD position at the interface of statistical physics, information theory and computer science. 4 years, starting in the Fall of 2021
- May 12, 2021Effects of local coronary blood flow dynamics on the predictions of a model of in-stent restenosis
- May 07, 2021Non-intrusive and semi-intrusive uncertainty quantification of a multiscale in-stent restenosis model