We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, as well as by providing expertise in technical areas, such as agent-based crowd modelling and simulation, 3D modelling and visualisation, data analysis and optimisation. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Understanding of medical emergency procedures is advantageous but not essential.
- March 22, 2022Uncertainty quantification of a three-dimensional in-stent restenosis model with surrogate modelling
- November 30, 2021Best Application Paper Award at the EuroXR2021 conference
- October 27, 2021The Effects of Micro-vessel Curvature Induced Elongational Flows on Platelet Adhesion
- July 22, 2021PhD position at the interface of statistical physics, information theory and computer science. 4 years, starting in the Fall of 2021
- May 12, 2021Effects of local coronary blood flow dynamics on the predictions of a model of in-stent restenosis