We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, as well as by providing expertise in technical areas, such as agent-based crowd modelling and simulation, 3D modelling and visualisation, data analysis and optimisation. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Understanding of medical emergency procedures is advantageous but not essential.
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response
- March 20, 2020Quantifying systemic risk using Bayesian networks
- March 18, 2020The influence of red blood cell deformability on hematocrit profiles and platelet margination
- March 11, 2020Two interdisciplinary Postdoc (3y) positions with DIEP@UvA
- March 09, 2020PhD/Postdoc position: Networks and value chains in organized crime