We seek a Senior Research Fellow for the government funded Virtual Singapore simulation and modelling project conducted together with GovTech. The project is focused on optimising emergency medical systems Using 3D modelling and simulation of built public spaces. The successful candidate will be involved in driving the project by managing a small team, as well as by providing expertise in technical areas, such as agent-based crowd modelling and simulation, 3D modelling and visualisation, data analysis and optimisation. Good management and supervision skills are a must. Understanding of medical emergency procedures is advantageous but not essential.
- December 04, 2019Hydrodynamic Resistance of Intracranial Flow-Diverter Stents: Measurement Description and Data Evaluation
- November 25, 2019Multiscale computing for science and engineering in the era of exascale performance
- November 12, 2019Foreseeing the future of mutualistic communities beyond collapse
- November 08, 2019New open position for a PostDoc in In-Silico Stroke Trials
- November 04, 2019Two open positions at our lab: PhD, Scientific programmer