Ting Li was part of the first cohort of our MSc program in Computational Science in the year 2000. After this two-year program she started an academic career in the Rotterdam School of Management and became the youngest Academic Director for the MSc Program in Business Information Management. Currently she undertakes many more activities and was recently selected among the “2017 Best 40 Under 40 Professors“. We are proud of her achievements as our graduate and look forward to reuniting with her so she can inspire the next generation of graduates.
- September 17, 2020In-Silico Trials for Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- September 15, 2020Computational Soft Matter Lab: a joint initiative of the Informatics Institute, van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, and Institute of Physics. Check out the new website!
- September 03, 2020Mapping the multicausality of Alzheimer’s disease through group model building
- July 24, 2020Inverse Uncertainty Quantification of a cell model using a Gaussian Process metamodel
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response