Ting Li was part of the first cohort of our MSc program in Computational Science in the year 2000. After this two-year program she started an academic career in the Rotterdam School of Management and became the youngest Academic Director for the MSc Program in Business Information Management. Currently she undertakes many more activities and was recently selected among the “2017 Best 40 Under 40 Professors“. We are proud of her achievements as our graduate and look forward to reuniting with her so she can inspire the next generation of graduates.
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response
- March 20, 2020Quantifying systemic risk using Bayesian networks
- March 18, 2020The influence of red blood cell deformability on hematocrit profiles and platelet margination
- March 11, 2020Two interdisciplinary Postdoc (3y) positions with DIEP@UvA
- March 09, 2020PhD/Postdoc position: Networks and value chains in organized crime