Ph.D. candidate Marcel Boersma visited the Finexus conference in Zurich during 17-19.01.2018. He presented a poster there, which is shown below, proposing a method to construct financial statement networks from journal entry data to visualize the organizational structure of a company. The network can be used to assess the complexity of the company and to propose plausible relationship models for audit purposes.
- December 18, 2020Open position: PhD candidate on In-Silico Modelling of late Thrombosis on medical implants
- December 11, 2020Haemodynamic flow conditions at the initiation of high-shear platelet aggregation: a combined in vitro and cellular in silico study
- November 25, 2020Dance events visitors exhibit traces of Lévy walks
- November 13, 2020Data driven methods for financial audits
- November 02, 2020New publication in Scientific Reports