Ph.D. candidate Marcel Boersma visited the Finexus conference in Zurich during 17-19.01.2018. He presented a poster there, which is shown below, proposing a method to construct financial statement networks from journal entry data to visualize the organizational structure of a company. The network can be used to assess the complexity of the company and to propose plausible relationship models for audit purposes.
- September 17, 2020In-Silico Trials for Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke
- September 15, 2020Computational Soft Matter Lab: a joint initiative of the Informatics Institute, van 't Hoff Institute for Molecular Sciences, and Institute of Physics. Check out the new website!
- September 03, 2020Mapping the multicausality of Alzheimer’s disease through group model building
- July 24, 2020Inverse Uncertainty Quantification of a cell model using a Gaussian Process metamodel
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response