Ph.D. candidate Marcel Boersma visited the Finexus conference in Zurich during 17-19.01.2018. He presented a poster there, which is shown below, proposing a method to construct financial statement networks from journal entry data to visualize the organizational structure of a company. The network can be used to assess the complexity of the company and to propose plausible relationship models for audit purposes.
- April 17, 2020Virtual flow diverter implantation with realistic deployment mechanics and validated force response
- March 20, 2020Quantifying systemic risk using Bayesian networks
- March 18, 2020The influence of red blood cell deformability on hematocrit profiles and platelet margination
- March 11, 2020Two interdisciplinary Postdoc (3y) positions with DIEP@UvA
- March 09, 2020PhD/Postdoc position: Networks and value chains in organized crime