Ph.D. candidate Marcel Boersma visited the Finexus conference in Zurich during 17-19.01.2018. He presented a poster there, which is shown below, proposing a method to construct financial statement networks from journal entry data to visualize the organizational structure of a company. The network can be used to assess the complexity of the company and to propose plausible relationship models for audit purposes.
- May 12, 2021Effects of local coronary blood flow dynamics on the predictions of a model of in-stent restenosis
- May 07, 2021Non-intrusive and semi-intrusive uncertainty quantification of a multiscale in-stent restenosis model
- April 22, 2021ASDI Grant 2020 awarded to study the impact of climate change adaptation on poverty traps
- March 30, 2021Uncertainty quantification patterns for multiscale models
- March 26, 2021Modelling the leptomeningeal collateral circulation during acute ischaemic stroke